My big goal is to get to my goal weight by my 30th birthday. That is losing 115 lbs by December 9, 2016. In order to stay motivated though, I am setting smaller goals for along the way with a small reward for each goal.
- 10 lbs lost-Book
- 20 lbs lost-Pedicure
- 3o lbs lost-30 min relaxation massage
- 40 lbs lost-Nice pair of shoes
- 50 lbs lost-day trip
- 60 lbs lost-60 min relaxation massage
- 70 lbs lost-Tickets for a show at PAC
- 80 lbs lost-Personal trainer
- 90 lbs lost-Hot stone massage
- 100 lbs lost-Coach bag
- 110 lbs lost-Weekend away
- GOAL!-Surprise reward + new wardrobe!
- Special goal-once I get under 200 lbs, I am going to start running again. I’ve always wanted a GPS watch, so once I get under 200 lbs, I’m splurging on one.
Non-Scale Goals: (These are repeating. Every time I hit the goal, I get the reward.)
- Down a clothing size-New outfit
- Whole month without missing a workout-New piece of fitness apparel
- Tracking food every day for a month-New kitchen item or cook book